5 Things you can do right now to improve your health
1. Drink water - set yourself a daily water goal and smash it! A general rule of thumb is to aim for 0.33 X your weight - e.g. a 60kg person should aim for 2 litres, a 90kg person should aim for 3 litres.
2. Get physical - aim for a minimum of 30 minutes of activity a day. You’d prioritise walking a dog, it’s just as important to walk yourself!
3. Get a good night’s sleep - aim for 7 - 8hrs a night. If you are having trouble getting to sleep, why not try meditation, reading or stretching before bed?
4. Eat your vegetables! This may seem simple, but often life gets busy and we can forget this simple step. That’s where Plate Up comes in handy! All our meals are delicious AND nutritious!
5. Think positive! Start each day with a positive thought and see where it takes you.
We’d love to hear any other tips you might have about being healthy!
Art & Matilda