We are on holiday at the moment, and with the holiday season coming up in New Zealand, we thought it’d be the perfect opportunity to share our top tips for staying healthy during the holidays!
So here are our top 5 tips for staying healthy while away!
1. Stay hydrated! Water is your friend! Carry a drink bottle with you everywhere you go.
2. Take a walk or run every morning - it’s the perfect way to explore your surroundings while ticking the exercise box too!
3. Add a salad or vegetables to your order when you eat out! It’s often fresh seasonal produce, so tastes amazing also.
4. Laugh and have fun! Did you know that laughter decreases stress hormones and boosts the immune system?
5. Before you are due to arrive home, put your Plate Up weekly meal box order in. That way you’ll arrive home to delicious and nutritious meals, without the hassle of having to hit the supermarket! It’s a win-win!
Art & Matilda